Thursday, December 22, 2005

the best loves

One night in Rouge, we were all high and happy, Enid had said this to Calvin:


"I love Elaine. Whoever Elaine loves, I will love. And Elaine loves you. So I love you too. Don't listen to me: I'm high."


According to Calvin, I probably don't remember this, because I was high too. But he would, since he doesn't drink much and had to drive us girls home. And he has remembered this very much too because it was very sweet.


All this triggered a recounting tonight, because I just told Calvin, that I love Enid, and Enid would only want me to be happy. That is when he retold this encounter in Rouge to me. I can now vaguely remember this moment, Enid put her arm on Calvin's shoulder, saying this to him, while we were on the cosy Rouge dancefloor. Anyway, it is the sort of thing that my other E would say. And I know, she really meant something along that line somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment