Monday, December 19, 2005

joie de vivre: Make Specs Sexy Meme

I haven't many pics of me with glasses though, but I have memorable moments having worn them.


Here it is, my contribution to the meme.


longsighted and proud of it



me with long hair and cal without his specs

Oh dear I didn't realise I looked fat in this; but Cal looks great so this will suffice.



the girls

This is old but I had just gotten this pair then.


the-girls-at-starbucks

This is my previous pair, that I lost before the current one. I have been complimented on when wearing this one, by a bank client, who remembered the first time he met me because of this pair. I guess bankers don't usually wear specs.


Will take more next time perhaps. Meantime, those of you with funky specs, you know who you are, try this! It be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment