Wednesday, December 28, 2005

still up tonight

Because I can't sleep -


I think I am ill, probably UTI, not sure exactly. I feel like peeing; a bit feverish and uncomfortable. Yeah, probably UTI. It is too late at night now to drink loads of water, so I will just drink juice, eat vitamins with apple cider vinegar and whatever else I can find that is detoxicating, and drink water enough till just below the point of gaining water retention.


I say all this, on Calvin's newly $558 rammed-up laptop in my living room, under the reading light.


Meanwhile:
I chat with Nigel on MSN
I read up on UTI
I go drink some more water


And very soon, I will have to go pee again!

3 comments:

  1. If it's UTI, just take antibiotics and you'll be fine.

    That's what the doc will give you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this...get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am better. I don't want antibiotics because my digestion is bad enough these few days, antibiotics make that worse it seems. Anyway I stayed up till I had nothing to pee and then slept a long time after that. Better! Love ya all.

    E

    ReplyDelete