Sunday, October 23, 2005

about blog reading

Okay, I have to admit that I love reading blogs. Friends' and strangers' alike.


What sort of blogs do I read? I will write about my favourite blogs here. But I can't share all my links, because some folks like Pam and Sylvia keep their blogs rather private, which I respect.


I definitely enjoy Sylvia's blog because she updates often enough, and meatily enough, albeit in cryptic storylines about characters and situations you would have to guess about if you weren't talking to her lately.


I like Suzzoo! Because she updates frequently and she writes stuff that is nice to read, snippets, and they are thought out and written properly, with grammar and all in place. Sometimes she puts up nice pics too. And her animated gifs are real cute!


I like to read Enid's blog because she is one of my best friends, and she is mad, so I have to read her blog. Plus it is updated as often as Sylvia's I believe.


I love the Informalist because he posts lovely poems, and writes well, something I so respect, and he is not all uppity and elitist about it too. He is human despite his romantic language and spiritual content - yes he looks at pretty girls on the street, no he is not lost in his own non-utterable state of mind, yes he has a nice smile in person although not in the cute-boy kind of way. Well, you've gotta meet him to judge for yourself.


Another favourite, because he writes such profound things which I like reading, is Izzzak, who I only know because of his blog. His blog posts are every one interesting to me.


I actually have, in total, 26 blogs on bookmark, and still counting.


As for local celebrity bloggers, I read the usual - Rockson, Xiaxue, Blinkymummy, etc. Also the scantily-clad girlish blogs like Sandralicious, SPG, Singleserves. I also like Postmodern Courtesan because for a call girl she writes really well.


Speaking of scantily-clad sexblogs, I of course being the public enjoy reading them, at times with disgust, like when I see Hazel's breasts, I can't take it ~~~ But then again, I don't understand the pleasure in blogging details like they do. I really don't see why I would ever blog about my sexual encounters, size of breast, length of pubic hair or amount of cum. Urgh.


Like what H would say: Why watch others do what you can do yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Wah I have an honorable mention. Must celebrate by leaving a comment. *muahhahha*

    I think this is the blog low season... people don't come by my place that often... but I also see that they update less often. Maybe the holiday seasons will bring about more visitors. I am speaking like an STB official.

    ReplyDelete