Thursday, October 20, 2005

club madness

I need to go drinking.



Sometimes you just feel that you need to be happy and party till late, drink and dance and most importantly, dress up for yourself and your lovely companions.



Only thing good about the time I worked in the bank, was that parties were so often I had to say no sometimes, and that, they were all free.



No worries, party time coming real soon...



Ahead: 2 pre-wedding parties, possibly three, for 3 different couples. I love the fact that I can join in the festivities without actually having to be wed myself.



What I feel like drinking: champagne, like Moet which is on offer at Balaclava if you are keen, and something hard like single malts and cognacs on ice.



What I need to hear: REAL GOOD MUSIC like what I really missed out on Breakinasia, according to Kelvin.




Now! I am gonna work real hard so that I can realise this cravings of mine many times over, very soon.

2 comments:

  1. party! party! how about mash'd? don't know if the music will be good.

    when are we doing sh & ky's hen and stag nite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelvin! We need to go Phuture! NOW!

    ReplyDelete