Monday, October 17, 2005

summary

I like to please people I love
I like to write, a lot
I can be anal and complaining about some things though I won't admit it
I enjoy curriculum planning and development more than direct teaching
I want to be a counselor or be somewhat trained in providing emotional and psychological welfare support
I will be cash rich soon because the end of the year is coming
I will be going to Cambodia again!
I want to make some art very soon, which I will
I can be moody when my hormones are against me
I feel fat even though I lost weight, how silly
I enjoy writing, oh, I mentioned that. Hence my favourite tasks at work involve Microsoft Word.
I want to read more and learn more about subjects I am interested in but did not study very much in school
I like my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment