Wednesday, October 19, 2005

fashion

I like fashion, hence I like reading fashion magazines, my favourite is Elle, and I also like Bazaar lately.

I enjoy improvising my clothes to achieve Diva on a Dime. I have tees I haven't painted, and jeweled beads I haven't sewn. The possibilities are endless. Jean Paul once called me, Stella McCartney! What an honour! He said that to me because I have a skirt with jewels that I sewed in a pattern I designed myself, with a wrap I sewed myself too, in a style I borrowed from Mango, all this whilst everyone was in typical gown-garb at a bank dinner.

My favourite trends are the vintage, retro and ethnic ones. They are not in fashion now, except for vintage-Victorian, hurray! because I love lace.

My secret favourites are corporate suits, with heels and stockings, full makeup and wonderful handbag. With that, I finally look my age and perhaps older and more credible. I am sure that it is a nice look: I met my Calvin wearing my pin-striped pant suit and a red lycra top beneath, with black kitten-heel pumps.

But I am now poor. I want to buy new sexy dresses and all so that I can go for all my year-end events. Even if I improvise, I still need money, can't keep wearing the same ensembles.

Hopefully, can go shopping soon, and be happier and less poor. And be my fashionista again!

No comments:

Post a Comment