Thursday, October 13, 2005

have I lost my spirituality?

I find myself practising a brand of spirituality that is different from what I used to in the past.


I used to be real caught up, rapturously into worship and into the Holy of Holies with him. I still worship him, but less in that way now.


I play the guitar less, I talk to him less, I seldom see the angels now, and I can sleep now at night without talking very much to him.


Today I find myself down-to-earth. I see remnants of Christ-likeness in the things I do in daily life. And its less immersion, more action. I remind myself of Jiaying who said this once, that she loved God through loving his people, and that one-ness with God was to her, like that.


Perhaps that's me now.



Somehow it feels distant. I feel like intimacy in my life is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment